02 March, 2007

Best feeling ever!

I know it sounds like all I ever do is moan, but in reality I am enjoying every bit of this.
Last week was wonderful! Apart from the fact that I was finally beginning to ‘show’, I also felt the first flutters in my tum. I had no clue what was happening and it got me really worried so phoned my MW immediately. She congratulated me saying there was nothing to worry about and my baby was simply making ‘its’ presence felt!

There are no words to describe that feeling. To say the least it was as though somebody was tickling under your belly – but from the inside!

For the first time I realised there was something inside me that was trying to say something. There is a pattern. Now I know when ‘it’ is asleep and when ‘it’ is awake.

Must say the baby seems nocturnal and preparing me for the months to come. I am kissing my sleep good bye now but at the end of the day it still feels worth it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aawwww :)

Ketaki said...

awwwwwwwww

Ketaki said...

Like a wise friend once put it, "WRITE NEW SHIT".

Anonymous said...

Yeah .. new shit

Anonymous said...

Nice quote, KK. ;)

G

Unknown said...

The thought of having a life form squriming from within one's belly, whilst being a symbol of hope and destiny, is also painful and almost made me throw up. Many guys just wont relate. :P