25 February, 2007

Accidentally Pregnant!

How can pregnancy be an accident??? Do you not think it is really funny when people say “Oh my second one was an accident!”

Well its not! It is practically impossible!
Unless….
You are walking down the street stark naked, minding your own business. You walk under a ladder where a man happened to be painting a shop front again butt naked with a h*** o*, you ‘accidentally’ knock the ladder down and the man lands on top of you, penetrates your ***** and …..!

Now THAT is an accident! I admit very unfortunate one, yet an accident. I can think of other ‘accidental’ ways too… like ‘Son of a gun’. I am not going to elaborate that but I am sure it rings a bell for many.

So next time somebody says that tell them “o really that must have been really unfortunate! So what were you doing then?”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember the eminem lyrics that go:

Dr. Dre
Wait! What if there's an explanation for this shit?
(What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his d**k?!)

Saritha said...

Well done A.A that would be a perfect explanation!

Anonymous said...

I am still intrigued, what is the 'son of a gun' technique. I must educate myself on this. How does it work? Is it as good :)?