12 February, 2007

This is what I had started last Thursday...my lazy ar** didn't let me finish on time.

what I've been upto...
I've been extremely busy at work and try to squeeze some reading when at home. I spent the weekend in front of the computer typing away my documentary submission ( a sort of book that I have to write summarizing my work experience while trying to keep it as positive as possible). The good thing is, I think I'm getting somewhere, so nothing's wasted yet.


pregnant school girls
Subsequently, I have now begun to feel like a pregnant school girl! Hope this doesn't turn on the husband...

No seriously, all this studying is not easy when you are pregnant. No wonder mum didn't want me pregnant during school time...Now I know how all those knocked up girls (read girl) at school must have felt.

alcohol

After long, I had a good night out last Friday! It was SK’s office leaving do. No, SK isn’t leaving his office but one of his colleague and the office was giving him a good send-off. We had dinner at a nice restaurant and hit the pub after. For me, this was the first time when going out in the night didn't also mean consumption of alcohol. And you know what, now I know what fun Teetotalers (that is an actual word K will confirm) have!

The first half of our evening was spent saying "Good, Great and Never Felt Better" all with exclamation marks. Once we got to the pub, things changed drastically. Everyone was getting really pissed (not pissed off – pissed is the snob's term for drunk) and that’s when the real fun started. Drinks flowed. Everyone was buying everyone else drinks, while I was stuck to my cranberry drink minus the vodka. A few drinks later, it's funny how otherwise alert b*****s become oblivious to what's happening around them. They start repeating themselves over and over again. You have people standing in groups and talking about things, then moving on to other groups and repeating the same stuff! This confirms that it's a lot easier to listen to the talk after you've had a few yourself! Can't wait.

Anyways, I stood there watching it all, realizing this is exactly how I must have looked back then! Fun times!Okay got to get back to work now. I will save the more interesting posts about my massive appetite and what my work mates think about it for later!

Later then....

No comments: