08 October, 2007

 
Posted by Picasa


I thought I should hijack my moms blog and save it. Bet she uses me as her excuse for not updating this space. Thats only half the truth. Yeah she feeds me... cleans my diapers but all other times shes one lazy git! Who said being on maternity leave is not one long holiday!

Anyway....forget about her, its all about me now. If you haven't already noticed, I have learnt to smile. I have also learnt that this particular expression attracts a lot of attention. I don't give out too much of it so you have to be lucky if you catch me smiling.

I will be 3 months old next week, how exciting! My granny has huge expectations from me and expects me to roll over after that. Thats too much pressure on me to perform. I will probably do it when no ones watching. As of now, I cant be arsed and will lie on my back!

More from me later....just had a huge poo ...I am hungry now!
R

1 comment:

Ketaki said...

O my God!!! Is this really happening??
So you - Riya are do not take after your mom in the laziness department. Good to know!!!
And, lovely outift! :)
Keep blogging, we want to see you grow...